den Consulting is a Canadian Business Admin Consulting company that has been providing flexible online business services to clients across North America since 2011. den assists clients with all kinds of projects including temporary, part-time, long-term and repeating. University educated, tech-savvy support, ready to listen, learn and deliver Online Digital Project Management, Communications and Business Admin services when you need them. Click here to learn more about working virtually with den.
About the Owner
I am an experienced Project Leader and Human Resource Professional with proven judgement and listening skills. My expertise was acquired over a 17 year career with a top ten Global 500 employer; one of Canada’s Top Fortune 100 companies.
I have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and I take ownership of project timelines, anticipate and solve problems and manage project development and execution. I coordinate resources, monitor progress and ensure final deliverables meet the highest quality standards.
I focus on lean process innovation and bringing creative solutions to the table.
The essence of den can be credited to the philosophy, vision and guidance I received while working at Toyota. To learning more about the Toyota business model, have a look at where I trained.
Monday to Friday, I wear many hats, acting as Digital Project Manager, as Product Owner and Client Relations Specialist. I rely on experience:
- Leading Technical Teams as the link between Requirements and Final Product
- Leading Digital Projects, Planning, Organizing, Motivating and Delivery of Web-enabled Products
- Providing Stakeholder Analysis, Gathering Business Requirements, Leading Business Process Facilitation Meetings, Process Documentation, Change Management
- Facilitating Process Owner/Customer Meetings related to Process Discovery and Definition
- Managing HRIS/ERP Configuration and Administration (SAP, PeopleSoft, Spectrum, etc.)
- Delivering Business Administration, Human Resources & Customer Service
- Managing Budgets, Billing & Payroll
- Communication Planning, internal communications and coordination of events
- Coordinating and creating promotional materials, presentations, and website content
- Developing Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn profiles that catch prospective employer’s attention and then help candidates prepare for interviews.
- Writing for the Web (Websites, Blogs, Auto-responders, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Training and Presenting information to diverse audiences
- Photoshop Image Restoration and Photo Art Design
- Website Administration WordPress,Dreamweaver and Custom Content Management System (CMS) admin
- Liaising with suppliers, CRM
- Internet Research
- Maintaining databases
den Consulting works with a small group of business professionals to deliver team based solutions on some projects.