Any time you need to get organized, these gadgets help 🙂
- Coggle (web based creativity)
- MindMup (web based and integrates seamlessly with Google)
- Total Recall App (iPad)
- MindNodePro (Mac/iOS $10)
Photo quality creative quotes look so nice on the web. Here are three links to easy apps that will help you generate your own high quality masterpieces.
Example from each system, notegraphy pinned on pinterest
If you need to polish some images or do a little graphic design work, check out these free applications 🙂
Or, connect with DEN and we’ll help you get your projects rolling along 🙂
The most successful businesses I’ve worked for have had detailed, step by step guides of everything that they do in their business. These guides set the stage for consistent customer service, precise task management and transparency for financial audits. At larger companies business documentation is very important because a variety of people may be responsible for providing different aspects of the final product to customers. A new employees in the chain of tasks can sometimes make or break the customer experience depending on how they executed their task. By relying on precise documentation that clarifies complex projects both customer satisfaction and employee empowerment can be achieved.
Here are a few examples of business processes to be documented:
• Record New customer data, their Industry, geographic location, payment preferences and business contacts
• Track purchases, phone contact, complaints and escalation, remediation steps
• Define refund process, including customer appreciation offers/incentives
The best way to improve your brand’s reputation, bottom line and customer experience is by understanding the steps between first contact and the desired service or product.
Are you still wondering whether you should invest time and energy into documenting your processes? The pay-off can be very rewarding.
Consider benefits like:
• Improved operating efficiency
• More time to devote toward other projects
• Flexibility to hand off tasks to assistants (i.e. so you can regain control of your day)
• More time to devote toward the things you love
If you’d like to get started, here are a few steps to get you on track:
Lastly, remember that if you need any help with projects like this, DEN has the experience and desire to help. We are just a few clicks away!
• Try creating a simple jingle and assigning it to an easy tune like “Happy Birthday.” According to scientists1 information attached to music is easier to remember. Melody and Rhyme work together to trigger memory regions of the brain, unlocking hard-to-remember facts when you need them most.
Cite:  EFFECTS OF MUSIC ON MEMORY FOR TEXT. Perceptual and Motor Skills, Vol. 106(3), 2008, pp. 927-957.
A Great way to start the New Year!
Hope all goes well 🙂
We are always updating Facebook Covers and Facebook Pictures.
Here is a quick reference to save time: