Are you wondering what it would be like to work with den Consulting?
This page can help clarify a few common introductory business questions and provide basic hours of work guidelines.
Who are DEN Clients?
- DEN works with businesses of all sizes across North America. Many of our clients are Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Writers and other Consultants.
How do I use DEN Services?
- Everything happens online using Phone, Email and Internet. Contact den by phone, through email or facebook page and we can discuss your project needs.
Can I have more than one person work on my task so it’s done faster?
- Yes, just let den know that you’d like to have more than one person working on your project and we can connect with our Business Partners for assistance.
What Days and Hours are services available?
- We manage business requests between our core weekday business hours of 9 A.M. & 4 P.M EST. Any service requests outside of core business hours will be addressed next day and any assignments that require support outside of core business hours or on Canadian holidays may be subject to additional premiums.
Do you provide Administrative Consulting Services outside of regular weekday core business hours?
- Yes, Standby Consulting Services are available to existing clients when support is needed outside of normal core business operations.
- Requests for Standby Support should be made in writing at least 10 days before services are required.
- If a service request for Standby Support is cancelled by the customer less than 3 business days prior to the first requested standby date, a charge of four hours premium consulting time may be imposed.
- General Billing Guidelines:
- Service Request must include the dates and hours standby support is needed.
- Standby support is charged at the Premium Consulting Rate
- Customer is billed 4 hours of consulting services for every core support period scheduled
- If called to work during Core Support Period, the customer will be charged 4 hours of consulting services or the actual number of hours worked, whichever is greater.
Can I get the same task done every week? Every month?
- Yes, Just let me know that your task repeats and I will track it in my Client log and it will be maintained for you on a regular basis.
Are my requests private?
- Yes. I follow a strict non-disclosure agreement, and privacy is number one for all of my clients. If you need further assurance, send me your NDA and I will review it and if agreeable, I will send you a signed pdf copy for your records.
Where is DEN Consulting located?
- Southwestern Ontario, Canada’s Technology Triangle. I am fluent in English, have professional business experience, am customer service oriented and passionate about providing clients with excellent business services on a flexible basis.
What if I am not happy with the support I receive?
- Communication is key on any virtual project so if concerns arise, let me know. I will be happy to listen and modify my approach to your project.
What tasks can DEN do for me?
- Manage Digital Projects
- ERP SAP & PeopleSoft HCM
- Provide Accounting and Admin task management
- Create Statistical Reports.
- Create Visio Diagrams
- Create and manage MS Project files
- Create WordPress and Dreamweaver Websites
- Manipulate Images with Photoshop for Personal and Business needs
- Create Powerpoint Presentations
- Create InfoGraphics
- Create Resumes
- Create LinkedIn Profiles for Personal and Business Accounts
- Career/Interview Coaching
- Create and Managed Facebook & Twitter Accounts
- Create and Administer Surveys i.e. Customer, Public and Employee
- Conduct Research
- Update Contact or Lead lists
- Set up Appointments
- Sort Resumes
- Manage Email and Auto-responder
Website Hosting Questions
What is Web Hosting?
- Every website needs a web host to store website files and serve the site on the World Wide Web. Choosing a good web host is important.
How do I purchase a domain name?
- You can purchase a domain name from any official ICANN registrar. Choosing a good domain name for branding and SEO purposes is important,
Do I have to pay DEN a monthly fee for my website?
- No. You pay domain registration and web hosting fees directly to your chosen providers.
How do I get an email address that ends in my domain name?
- Many web hosts include email hosting for free or a small monthly fee.
I need a site ASAP. How quickly can you develop a site for me?
- The design process normally takes 2-12 weeks. If you are in a rush, we can put up a basic 1-page site within a few days, and then replace it with the full site once it is finished.