den Consulting is a Canadian Business Admin Consulting company that has been providing flexible business services to clients across North America since 2011. den assists clients with all kinds of projects including temporary, part-time, long-term and repeating. University educated, tech-savvy support, ready to listen, learn and assist. Click here to learn more about working virtually with den.
About the Owner
I am an experienced Project Leader and Human Resource Professional with proven judgement and listening skills. My expertise was acquired over a 17 year career with a top ten Global 500 employer; one of Canada’s Top Fortune 100 companies.
I have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and I take ownership of project timelines, anticipate and solve problems and manage project development and execution. I coordinate resources, monitor progress and ensure final deliverables meet the highest quality standards.
I focus on lean process innovation and bring creative solutions to the table.
The essence of den can be credited to the philosophy, vision and guidance I received while working at Toyota. To learning more about the Toyota business model, have a look at where I trained.
Monday to Friday, I wear many hats, acting as Digital Project Manager, as Product Owner and Client Relations Specialist. I rely on experience:
- Leading Technical Teams as the link between Requirements and Final Product
- Leading Digital Projects, Planning, Organizing, Motivating and Delivery of Web-enabled Products
- Providing Stakeholder Analysis, Gathering Business Requirements, Leading Business Process Facilitation Meetings, Process Documentation, Change Management
- Facilitating Process Owner/Customer Meetings related to Process Discovery and Definition
- Managing HRIS/ERP Configuration and Administration (SAP, PeopleSoft, Spectrum, etc.)
- Delivering Business Administration, Human Resources & Customer Service
- Managing Budgets, Billing & Payroll
- Communication Planning, internal communications and coordination of events
- Coordinating and creating promotional materials, presentations, and website content
- Developing Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn profiles that catch prospective employer’s attention and helping candidates prepare for interviews.
- Writing for the Web (Websites, Blogs, Auto-responders, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Training and Presenting information to diverse audiences
- Photoshop Image Restoration and Photo Art Design
- Website Administration WordPress,Dreamweaver and Custom Content Management System (CMS) admin
- Liaising with suppliers, CRM
- Internet Research
- Maintaining databases
den Consulting works with a small group of business professionals to deliver team based solutions on some projects.